Hey guys, before I tell you tons of amazing ways that Amazon can help your business, I have to give a disclaimer. This article will include Amazon Affiliate Links. What are Amazon Affiliate Links? Simply put, it is a link that will cost you nothing extra ( often will be exclusive savings) and you clicking the link could make a huge difference in my life. Essentially, you can sign up for Amazon Business, save your business a ton of money while also helping me make a few bucks and live my dream of a blogger / podcaster.
You can rest assured I will never help promote something that I do not believe in. That is all of the PSA, now back to helping you learn about how Amazon Business will benefit your business.
Everything you love about Amazon.
For your Business.
Could your business benefit by having access to hundreds of millions of products? How about exclusive discounts, quantity discounts, and multiple ways to pay? Well Amazon Business can do all of that, additional purchase analytics, and more.
Amazon Business is just like your personal Amazon account. It is fast, easy, and convenient! With your Business account you can give your business access to Amazon’s world-class fulfillment capabilities.
You get access to FREE Same Day, One-Day, and Two-Day Shipping on eligible items. Amazon’s world class logistics network allows you to choose how and when you want your order to be delivered.
All orders of $25 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify for FREE shipping also. Obviously some restrictions will apply, but its still a great deal.
Give your team access to the hundreds of millions of products on Amazon’s vast marketplace. Whether you work in healthcare or hospitality, technology or construction – whatever your field, we have what you need.
From IT to janitorial, from office to restaurant supplies, Amazon has hundreds of millions of products to choose from.
Integrate purchasing systems
- Add your team to a single Amazon account, create approval workflows and gain visibility into how your business is spending on Amazon.
- Connect your team, create purchasing groups to match your org structure, and share payment methods.
- Customize your order approvals, set spending limits and manage your organization’s buying on Amazon.
- Track and monitor spending by your organization with dynamic charts and data tables. Learn more
Choose the payment method that works best for your business, whether it is a purchasing card or line of credit. Plus, apply your tax exemption across your organization.
- Chose to earn rewards or take more time to pay interest free on US purchases as Amazon Business with the Amazon Business Card.
- Amazon.com Corporate Credit Lines offer expanded user and management options – authorize multiple buyers on a single account, download order history reports, and pay by purchase order.
- If your organization is eligible for tax-exempt purchasing, enroll in the Amazon Tax Exemption Program.
- Share payment methods, including your company’s existing purchasing cards, with a few users or your whole team.
What does all of that cost?
Buying for work:
Overall, Amazon Business gives our IT team more time to do what we’re good at and makes us a more agile company.
Vice President of IT Operations
It’s fantastic being able to see who’s on budget, who’s over budget and who is ordering.
The Third Floor
Amazon Business has changed the way I look at how the university sources purchases.
Assistant Director, Procurement Services
University of Washington
Our target buyers are already on Amazon. These tools from Amazon have helped us reach the broader, more diverse buyer base that we’re looking for.
Vice President of Emerging Channels
Owens & Minor